Posted by: geekycrochetmom | March 7, 2012

Better grips

The sad part was that it didn’t work as well as I hoped it would. It was messy & sticky.


The clay kept coming out from within the grip. Perhaps putty would be better.

BUT, I did find a method that was easier & that actually worked via this tutorial, also by Teresa.


I used plastic tubing that was split in half along its length, inserted it into the grip, then squeezed the hook in.


Voila! Perfect. So much comfier. Already I can feel significantly less strain on my thumb & wrist. Hooray for solutions! Hooray for little things!



Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: